Saturday, March 13, 2010

Snow and other Things

As I drove in to work today it was SNOWING! As in coming down extremely hard! It was almost a whiteout! I have to tell you I love snow! I love everything about snow with the possible exception of the cold that snow is! But then again it is just a great excuse to curl up with a good book and a nice warm blanket and read. I didn't expect quite this much snow however, because yesterday it got to a nice springlike temperature of 50 degrees outside. Beautiful. I guess that's just spring time in Utah.

Next week I will be having my tonsils out. Can you believe that someone in her late 40's needs her tonsils out. I can't but my tonsils have been causing me some problems lately and the doc decided that it was time for them to come out. I know that I will be miserable for quite some time and we shall see how long it takes me to recover. I sincerely hope that I can get some cross-stitching time in while I'm away from work for 1 week.

Stitching wise I'm still working on my "Aquamarine" from HAED. It is beautiful but I need so much blues. I had to go and buy out 931 from Michaels today. I am still purchasing the thread needed for this project but once I have her completely kitted I will post pictures. I've got about 1/3 of the first page completed on her and will post pictures tonight.

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment