Friday, April 2, 2010

April Snow and Spring Showers

Here we go another snow shower! I'm constantly amazed by people who live in Utah. I went into a store the other day and the person helping me was complaining because it was once again snowing. She wanted it to be spring already. People let me tell you it is early April, snow is expected!!!! And in this case still desired! I know I'm strange but I love Utah in the early spring. One day it is nice and warm (not too warm) the next we can have snow! The snow doesn't last long and makes the world beautiful again. Soon we will have the beautiful flowers and the world turning green. So let's continue with our beautiful spring weather for another month. Come May we can have our good spring weather.

I'm also back to posting after my tonsilectomy. Don't do this!! It is not fun! I think I would rather have child birth again. I have been in pain for the last two weeks. Hopefully it helped and I will start to sleep better soon.

On the stitching front not much done. I have progressed to page two on Aquamarine and done maybe 500 stitches on it but no more. I might just have to stick in a small here and there to have a sense of accomplishment but I do still really enjoy working on my HAED.

Enjoy your spring!!

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment