Thursday, February 11, 2010

Confessions Time

I'm a serial starter! Did you ever wonder how a person can become a serial starter? I'm here to tell you that for me it is a totally easy thing to do.

For instance in this past month alone I have started 3 projects (2 of them more than once). I will find a pattern I love and start stitching on it. I will get going so far and then for some reason I put it down and start another one. (Did I mention this is confession time?) Let me explain in greater detail. I started the freebie from xs-collectibles for January. I love this one and think when and if I finally get it finished it will be gorgeous! So I started January, I get so far and then for some reason I don't like how it is sitting on the fabric, or I messed up a color, the list can go on and on for me. (Usually it is that I don't like how it is sitting on the fabric, the size is not quite right blah, blah, blah....) So for one reason or another the project is set aside, but because I like this one so much, I have restarted it 3 times. Different sized fabric has been the restarting point for me, (at least on this project). It's aggravating to me, but I just can't seem to stop!

Okay so this is the reason for the change. I have decided here and NOW no more starts without finishes!!!!! Now this is going to be the reason for this blog. I need in encouragement, but more importantly I need assurances, assurances that what I see happening is not really happening. I need people to look at the projects I'm doing and telling me "its starting to look really good" or hey it doesn't look as bad as you think.

The three projects that I want to accomplish in the next 2-3 months are all freebies. The first two are from xs-collectibles and the third is the latest from HAED. I love all of these and want to get them finished. Please help me on this journey. TIA!!!

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment